Friday 22 August 2014

Bienvenue :)

Hi everyone welcome to my new blog this is where I'll be posting everything related to me so y'all can see igloo ideas I've made, fashion designs I've styled and more! All based on my favourite virtual world, ClubPenguin.com. Y'all better like them otherwise gtfo k? First, a little info about me:

My name is Joey and I joined CP in July 2008. I have 4 older brothers and a younger sister and I am a teenager living in Northern Ireland. I make igloos over at creativecpiglooideas.blogspot.co.uk and also on my youtube channel Jjoeyxx Cp. Stalk me on Twitter @MrJoeyCp or on xat at MisterMango chat group. I'm more of a retired CP player who prefers to make videos and stuff on CPPS.

Y'all can look through the pages at the top to find the different series I've made and read new posts for updates. 

Hopefully y'all like it (y'all better) see y'all soon -Joey

2 comments: