Sunday 31 August 2014

Weekly Roundup Post #1

Hi this update is a little late because I had so much going on this week. School starts on Monday so I had to get my bags and uniform and books n stuff.

Anyway this week I made 3 new fashion designs and 2 new igloos! First to the clothing - this week I made a zesty yellow swimsuit, a cool denim design and a sweet sassy style. Here they are: 
I hope you like the designs. Now for the igloos. This time round I made the third instalment to Igloos Around The World with an American igloo - featuring the apartment blocks of New York City, check it out:


On the right is the rough concrete exterior and the inside is the cosy and homely interior. That's all for this week. I'll be a bit busy with school next week so the roundup might be a tad late. See you then ;)

-Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment